Terms of Service
Last Revision: 23rd September 2019
A Quick Note
We have laid out a few rules and regulations regarding our services. It is vital that you follow these rules, and because of this we've made them easy to understand and read. For the purpose of this agreement, "the Service" and anything similar refers to any service held by you, rented from us. "We", "our" or anything similar refers to The Squeezebox Group and any service providers therein. By accessing or using any part of our site you agree to these Terms of Service.
- We reserve the right to change the Terms of this agreement at any time. It is your responsibility to keep yourself updated.
- We reserve the right to terminate any service at any time without possibility of refund.
- In order to use our service, you must be at least 13 years of age.
- If you are 13 or older but under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or legal guardian's permission to use our service. Please have them read through this agreement with you.
- Your account is your responsibility. Do not share your account details.
- You are able to create extra accounts for your friends to access cPanel, we don't suggest handing out your own account information.
- Failure to report account breaches may result in suspension or termination of services.
- As we have rules preventing you from sharing your account, we assume that any use of your service to violate these rules was done by you, therefore it will be you and your service that will be penalised.
- Don't use your service to exploit flaws in our software or hardware, or the software or hardware of other internet services.
- Services are not activated until we receive payment from you.
- Any chargebacks or payment disputes will result in immediate account suspension. Please contact support if you have a problem, we are willing to help sort things out.
- Account credit is non-refundable and non-withdrawable.
- We offer the ability to set up scheduled payments for the purpose of automatically adding credit to your account at your specified frequency. If you choose to schedule any automatic payments (e.g PayPal subscription) these are associated with your account and not any individual service.
- If you no longer wish to continue with your service, you will need to submit a cancellation request from our Client Area.
- It is your responsibility to cancel any PayPal subscriptions that you have with us - we cannot and will not be responsible for incidental payments from using automatic payments.
- All refund requests must be made via a support ticket on our website. You must be logged in to make a refund request.
- If you are not logged into your client account when submitting the ticket we cannot accept it as a refund request.
- The following services are not eligible for a refund: Linux VPS, Storage VPS
- We can offer a refund within 24 hours of order on any new Web Hosting services - we ask that you tell us why you'd like to cancel and refund.
- Each client is only eligible to claim our 24 Hour Refund Policy once.
- Refunds for services are available within the first 24 hours of a plan commencing.
- All refund requests must be submitted via a cancellation request on our website. The 24 hours is counted from the time of order to the time the cancellation is submitted.
- The client must provide a reason for the refund request, however the reason provided will not affect eligibility.
- Payments made for the renewal of services are not eligible for our 24 Hour Refund Policy.
- Any client found to be creating multiple accounts in order to claim the 24 hour refund multiple times will be denied a refund.
- Any personal details provided through our billing system are held until the account is closed. These details are only available to administrators and support staff and are only used for the purpose of fulfilling orders. To request an account closure, open a support ticket.
- To report any abuse on The Squeezebox Group services, please contact us at squeezebox.dev/billing/submitticket.php.
- If we receive reports of abuse regarding any services that you rent, we will forward them to you and they will require immediate attention. We may suspend your services until abuse reports have been resolved.