Service Level Agreement
Last Revision: 23rd September 2019
Our SLA only covers the following types of service interruption:
- Network - We guarantee 100% network availability to all applicable services. If at any time any of our services do not maintain this agreement for 10 consecutive minutes, the affected service will be covered by our SLA.
- Hardware - We guarantee our physical machines will be able to supply service at all times for all applicable services. If at any time our machines are not able to maintain this agreement for 10 consecutive minutes, the affected service will be covered by our SLA.
- Denial of Service Attack - We guarantee protection against all types of Denial of Service attacks. If we are unable to mitigate a denial of service attack within 5 minutes, the affected service will be covered by our SLA.
Our SLA does not apply under these circumstances:
- Planned Maintenance - At times we will need to perform scheduled maintenance on our services. We will announce all maintenance either on our website or by email.
- Circumstances beyond our control - Force majeure which results in failure of service.
- Interruptions caused by the client - We do not cover issues caused by the client such as installing third-party files and software or custom scripts.
In the event of non-compliance by any companies operating under The Squeezebox Group, the client will be compensated as per the terms below:
- For every minute of downtime, we will provide an equivalent extension to the affected service, rounded up to the nearest day.
- To receive service compensation, the client must create an SLA claim via support ticket from their client account.
- SLA claims must be submitted within one week (seven days) of the outage.